Stupidity + Humor + Depression – Soul = THICK HEADS. Follow Thick Heads at twitter.com/Thick_Head

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

WHAT A DICK!


Author Naomi Wolf has decided to write a book on the history of the vagina. Well I hate to steal the limelight, but I’ve been working on a short story about the history of the penis as well. Here’s a glimpse…

---------------------------------------

“To understand the up-and-down world of the penis, we must think about its ultimate purpose of being: To touch the Va-Jay-Jay and unleash miniscule babies into it. For a more thorough understanding, I’ve invited Penis into my home for an interview.


WD: How are you penis?

P: Pretty good, pretty good.

WD: Good, you say. Mmmm. But it hasn’t always been this easy has it?


P: No. No, life is often very hard for me.

WD: Tell me more.

P: Well, I’ve suffered a lot of abuse in my life. I’ve been beaten, literally,
millions of times. Just completely battered and bruised for no reason but
some sicko’s get enjoyment out of it. Not to mention the awful diseases
I’ve had to overcome.

WD: Tragic. Yet today, you stand tall in front of me, testicles firmly planted
on the ground. How did you build yourself back up after all of this abuse?

P: Can I be frank? It’s the pussy, Digz. I, uhhh, I’ve been through a LOT. I’ve
been down on my luck, keeping my head down many a times. But I keep coming
back for that fine-ass pussy. As a dick, I hate to admit this. But vagina
makes the world go ‘round.

WD: Fascinating. Now tell me about some real assholes you’ve run into
throughout your life…

-----------------------------------

Uhh… not so fast readers. You’ll have to wait until the book hits the shelves for the full breakdown. BEAT THAT, Naomi Wolf.

Stumble Upon Toolbar Delicious Bookmark this on Delicious

No comments:

Post a Comment