Stupidity + Humor + Depression – Soul = THICK HEADS. Follow Thick Heads at twitter.com/Thick_Head

Friday, September 18, 2009

ODD NEWS STORIES DOWN, BEASTIALITY UP.



I can't find shit to write about. It's like, either the Yankees won a game or someone was raped, killed, and put inside of a wall at Yale. There's no middle ground this week. Why can't Hillary Clinton's tit fall out or something? Hell, at this rate I'll take Rush Limbaugh's tit. Those fucking "tea party" freaks make me want to stab babies. Ignorance is alive and well, and I'd laugh my ass off if it didn't make me want to cry. I don't care if you're for or against health-care, but if you're a fat inbreeder from the South who's waiting for the revival of the KKK, you should probably just shoot yourself in the face instead of continuing to shoot yourself in the foot. Your mouth is either choking on ignorance or a Whopper, and both are unsightly.

I miss the days when Kanye was doing dumb shit. Click on that link. Well worth it. At the same time, you know you're big when the fucking President calls you a jack-ass. You just got presidentially punked, bitch! That's quite an honor.

Then again, he's not the only one getting caught on tape. Legendary NYC anchorman Ernie Anastos is telling co-workers to fuck chickens. At my job, when you talk about chicken fucking, you're referring to Saturday night. I'm not sure what will happen to good ol' Ernie at FOX News.

So in summary, I wish there was more to talk about than beastiality, but sometimes you have to take what you can get. Unless you get AIDS. Then you should really try to trade up.

Stumble Upon Toolbar Delicious Bookmark this on Delicious

No comments:

Post a Comment