Stupidity + Humor + Depression – Soul = THICK HEADS. Follow Thick Heads at twitter.com/Thick_Head

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

KANYE WEST: “I'M ADDICTED TO BEING AN ASSHOLE.”



After Kanye West’s most recent cringe-inducing incident, when he sabotaged young Taylor Swift’s acceptance speech at Sunday’s VMA’s, Kanye West came out with a heart-breaking admittance.

“I am, and have been for a long time, addicted to being a complete asshole,” said West, breaking down into tears. “It started when I first learned to rhyme. I remember vividly, I rhymed the word ‘asshole’ with ‘black cole’, and I knew I was better than anyone who had ever been born. Ever since then, every time I speak, I make a delicious new rhyme. Right on time.”

Asked what it would take for him to not act douchey and asshole-ish, West was miffed and immediately burst into rhyme:

“You ask me not be hole full of ass,
but I look in the back of my black Cadillac,
and all I see is a whole boat-full of ass.
Now tell me what I lack?
Man yo’ shit is wack.
I might be an asshole
but you just an ass crack.”


Still crying, he then kicked our reporter in the balls, before tea-bagging him and then autographing his forehead. “I’m sorry, man. I can’t help myself. I am just a huge fucking asshole addict. And I predict your dick gettin’ kicked.” After one more dick kick, Mr. West ran out of the building, hurling bricks at homeless people and small children.

Stumble Upon Toolbar Delicious Bookmark this on Delicious

No comments:

Post a Comment