Stupidity + Humor + Depression – Soul = THICK HEADS. Follow Thick Heads at twitter.com/Thick_Head

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Yeahhhh, I'ma need one of those "O.J. Good" lawyers...

Oh Plax. You've really done it now. I mean, the story's old and the ending's not exactly controversial, but what fucking kills me (or at least wounds me) is the stereotypical fashion in which this all went down. Wide Receiver validates himself with winning Super Bowl catch. Wide Receiver feels on top of the world. Wide Receiver must party all night. Wide Receiver must have a gun to do so. Wide Receiver must now go on wishing that he had never won the Super Bowl or caught that pass. Dude's gonna do more time than Mike Vick.

Holy shit. What if Plax and Vick were in the SAME prison at the SAME time?? Call Burt Reynolds! Game on!!

Seriously, whoever can give me the best headline for this pic gets mad props. I'll start...

"Hey baby. Yep, we are gonna party tonight. Yeah, get my gun."

Stumble Upon Toolbar Delicious Bookmark this on Delicious

No comments:

Post a Comment