Stupidity + Humor + Depression – Soul = THICK HEADS. Follow Thick Heads at twitter.com/Thick_Head

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I WILL DUNK A KNOWLEDGE BOMB ON YOUR ASS, SON!!

In “you’ll never be your husband” news, Hillary Clinton yelled at a foreigner when he asked what Bill Clinton and Dikembe Mutombo thought about an international financial matter.

“You ask me my opinion, I will tell you my opinion. I’m not going to be channeling my husband,” she snapped.

Is no one paying attention to the fact that this guy was also much more concerned with hearing former NBA big-man Dikembe Mutombo’s thoughts on the matter?!? Bill is legitimately qualified to answer these questions. Dikembe Mutombo is famous for wagging his finger after swatting basketballs.

I can’t wait until 2016, when I have to choose between the Palin / Limbaugh ticket and Schwarzenneger / Mutombo.

(full article: Hillary be crazy)

Stumble Upon Toolbar Delicious Bookmark this on Delicious

No comments:

Post a Comment