Stupidity + Humor + Depression – Soul = THICK HEADS. Follow Thick Heads at twitter.com/Thick_Head

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

MAN LOVES PUSSY. HATES CATS.


An NYC graphic designer, Sean Lynde, was recently arrested by the NYPD for methodically murdering his girlfriend’s cats after moving in with her. As in, killing 4 cats over a period of 4 months.

First of all, people that kill animals are the same types that end up killing humans so this dude is obviously a loose cannon (if he’s guilty). But his girlfriend isn’t that smart, either. She adopted 4 more cats within a 2-month period of the first murders! That’s like saying, “Every time I go to Taco Bell, someone punches me in the dick … I think I’ll have a Chalupa tonight.”

Why do I have a feeling that the cats are just killing themselves because this couple is so horrible in the first place?

Stumble Upon Toolbar Delicious Bookmark this on Delicious

No comments:

Post a Comment