Stupidity + Humor + Depression – Soul = THICK HEADS. Follow Thick Heads at twitter.com/Thick_Head

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

MILK, MILK, LEMONADE ...

I don’t have any background on European farmers and their fight against low milk prices, but I found this image incredibly disturbing. I’m not worried about the cows or animal cruelty or things of that nature. I’m worried about the same thing you are: A world where cows take over and make us their bitches. Because if that happens, then THIS will happen:

Cow semen-farmers will someday wage a battle against the cow government based on plummeting prices of human semen. And then the cows will take me and their other humans to Picadilly Square or Times Square or Tiananmen fucking Square, and they’ll start beating me off and pointing my dick at the cow riot squad and squirting my semen at cow police officers. And that will just be the most embarrassing fucking thing in the world. I’ll orgasm, my knees will buckle in ecstasy, I’ll no doubt start crying, and I’ll probably simultaneously get run into by a cow.

On the plus side, that’s one less thing to worry about on my bucket list.

Stumble Upon Toolbar Delicious Bookmark this on Delicious

No comments:

Post a Comment