Stupidity + Humor + Depression – Soul = THICK HEADS. Follow Thick Heads at twitter.com/Thick_Head

Friday, October 16, 2009

HOT CHICK FRIDAYS!

Is it already Friday again? I'm heading to the Yankees playoff game tonight, so I will be highly aroused all day. For the rest of you, there's HCFridays...


I bet if I was a shark, I wouldn't try to eat her. I'd be too embarrassed by my big shark-boner.

What is that frilly bottom all about? It's incredibly sexy and I have no idea why. Is your leg wet? Is that why you're rubbing it? Do you want me to dry your leg? I could dry your leg. Do you want me to? Dry? Your leg?


This is rare. Here we have an Asian girl with bombs from Texas. This girl is the anthropomorphization of those restaurants that offer both Mexican food and General Tsao's chicken. Did that big word ruin the joke for you? Don't test me! I swear to god i'll get an abortion!

Another girl taking a picture of herself. Classier than most, this one is kind enough to throw a middle finger into the mix. INSERT FINGER JOKE HERE.... Beautiful camera though.

Stumble Upon Toolbar Delicious Bookmark this on Delicious

No comments:

Post a Comment