Stupidity + Humor + Depression – Soul = THICK HEADS. Follow Thick Heads at twitter.com/Thick_Head

Thursday, October 1, 2009

IT’S A BIRD. IT’S A PLANE. IT’S … SHIT-POOL-MAN!!!!



ANGLE 1 ON THIS STORY BELOW. ANGLE 2 COMING LATER TODAY. JUST TOO MANY THOUGHTS FOR 1 POST.


Some 21-year old shit-head was arrested in Florida for running around nude, covered in feces, and jumping into a stranger’s pool. The man, Robert Higgins (who I will call Bob), admitted to drinking.

Wow. I mean… wow. We’ve all taken some bad turns. Done some stupid things. Had some unidentifiable rashes. But what chain of events lead you to this pinnacle of greatness??

I can think of a good 300 times when I’ve consumed more alcohol than was necessary or even safe, and never once has it resulted in a situation where I was A) naked, plus B) in the immediate proximity of shit buckets, plus C) stricken with the compulsion to place that shit all over myself.

I guess I’m just not that big of a partier.

Stumble Upon Toolbar Delicious Bookmark this on Delicious

No comments:

Post a Comment