Stupidity + Humor + Depression – Soul = THICK HEADS. Follow Thick Heads at twitter.com/Thick_Head

Thursday, October 15, 2009

ABORTION ADDICT: “HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW?!”


Irene Vilar has written a new book in which she claims addiction to the thrill, fear, and rebelliousness of abortions. Over 17 years she had 15 abortions, all in the name of empowering herself over her mentally abusive husband.

Daaaaamn! The last time you “rebelled” against anyone, you probably watched football at the bar ‘til 7pm when your wife wanted you home at 6. Way to show her who’s boss, big guy! Not Irene Vilar. Mountain Dew needs to get a contract together ASAP, cuz this bitch is EXTREME!!!!!


HUSBAND:
“Excuse me, Irene. I was thinking we could go to Italy for vacation this year.”

IRENE:
“Good idea, IDIOT! I’m gonna go kill a baby. Try to think of a better place next time.”



HUSBAND:
“Dinner was great. Could you get me a beer?”

IRENE:
“You don’t OWN ME! I’m gonna go kill our baby.”



HUSBAND:
“What do you think of a threesome?”

IRENE:
“You insensitive dick! I’m gonna go buy a 6-pack of hangers.”

Stumble Upon Toolbar Delicious Bookmark this on Delicious

No comments:

Post a Comment